**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 12 War Map

The_AvengerThe_Avenger Posts: 56
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Currently I am trying to make a defenders list for my alliance. I have looked everywhere for a map of the nodes and I don't know what to do. I am aiming to do this before next season and we don't run offseason wars. If anyone has any information about a map or nodes on tier 12 war map, it would help greatly to me and my alliance. Just put a comment down here. Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    JDubsJDubs Posts: 152

• Options
    Some of the nodes are different I think. Like node 48 has rage 2.0 and node 50 has safeguard along with indomitable. A few of the nodes are different. The layout of the map is still the same though.
  • Options
    Just run 1 off season war to see what the map looks like. You can spectate the map before you can place your defenders
  • Options
    JDubs said:

If you use this please note this map is from several Seasons ago and there have been some node changes here and there since then. I haven't gotten around to updating them. I recommend still scouting on the live game to double check.