**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Korg with 30 Rock Stacks

_Reef_Reef Posts: 265
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
In aw played against Korg 5r5 sig 200 w unblockable sp1. His ability says 9 stacks, on aw def synergies don't count, I know Thing would normally give him 2 more. Every hit supposed to remove a stack. I throw 2 sp 2s with Sunspot, his stacks stays at 30 how? It never shattered, never went below 25. How is this possible? I beat him with Warlock, shattered shield, came back at 9, but what happened when I used Sunspot?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He gets rock charges from shrugging off debuffs
  • Options
    _Reef_Reef Posts: 265

He shrugs off Sunspots incinerates and gains a rock charge everytime while doing so ... Sunspot is one of the worst match-up against Korg

Found out the hard way, that was crazy seeing 30.rocks lol
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I once used Sunspot agst a r3 Korg and he went to 45 rock stacks ..i had to quit immediately and realized to never use Sunspot agst him.
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

He shrugs off Sunspots incinerates and gains a rock charge everytime while doing so ... Sunspot is one of the worst match-up against Korg

Now imagine Ikaris vs Korg 😳
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    _Reef said:

Found out the hard way, that was crazy seeing 30.rocks lol
    Also

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    I dont remember the specific fight but I used korg somewhere in V1. I had 30 stacks. Pretty satisfying.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Should've thrown an sp3