Options

4334 prestige looking for active alliance

I am looking for an alliance that competes in/finishes map 5/4 AQ consistently and heavily pursues alliance rewards in alliance events. I like to participate in wars but don’t complain about rotation if we are only running 1/2 groups. I can contribute 100-150k gold a week. I am a very active player that doesn’t need to be reminded to get stuff done.
Profile name in game is Kitchen41
Message me on kik: Kitchen41 or reply to this message
Prestige: 4334

Comments

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Hey, I run a 5x5 AQ alliance however line is mandatory. if you have line and you’re interested my line ID is Harley.c
  • Options
    Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    Do you have line? If not, ready you willing to get it?
    KAgent41 wrote: »
    I am looking for an alliance that competes in/finishes map 5/4 AQ consistently and heavily pursues alliance rewards in alliance events. I like to participate in wars but don’t complain about rotation if we are only running 1/2 groups. I can contribute 100-150k gold a week. I am a very active player that doesn’t need to be reminded to get stuff done.
    Profile name in game is Kitchen41
    Message me on kik: Kitchen41 or reply to this message
    Prestige: 4334

• Options
    I am new to line but I do have it and I communicate frequently
  • Options
    Please contact @ theabusementpark on Line app. We have the perfect alliance for you that meets your requirements with good team atmosphere and good leadership
  • Options
    YodaAnneYodaAnne Posts: 34
    OUR ALLIANCE IS THE ONLY ALLIANCE WITH A REWARDS SYSTEM!!! If interested, line ID YodaAnne for more info. We run map 5 and war frequently.