**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guilly 99 SQ boss (Legendary)

Am I missing something? I hit her with a 44 charged Sp3 from a 6*/r2 Red Mags and only did 10% damage. I read all the descriptions and don’t understand why it didn’t do more damage. The combo meter damage cap states 10% damage cap with exception to Sp3. Is the cap failing to be removed during a Sp3? Even with her shield active that should have destroyed her. Someone please help me make sense of this. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    She is immune to armor Break
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    😆 LOL
  • Options
    Yeah, but that has nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

It absolutely has a lot to do with it: magneto's SP3 hits so hard against metal and bleed immune champions only thanks to those armor breaks. No armor breaks means a lot less damage ^_^
  • Options
    EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★

Against bleed immune Champs, magneto converts the bleedings into armor breaks and does the big damage. But without armor break this does not work
  • Options
    Ok, if that’s the case. It just seams like the attack damage from 44 prowess buffs plus the sp3 fury buff should do way more damage then that. Thanks for the response.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 644 ★★★
    Can someone please explain why why her digitized sword stays digitized when I’ve hit a hundred times and it never goes away? But when I fight with her I get hit 2 times and it goes away. It’s that the AI cheating or am I missing something
  • Options
    And who is the best counter for that legendary G99? I’m using cosmic ghost rider and Torch.
  • Options
    I beat her with no issues on epic but legendary I’ve died 3 times already.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Just use mags ,..takes a little longer is all. Mags for most of that whole quest really…at least part one.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Deder80 said:

And who is the best counter for that legendary G99? I’m using cosmic ghost rider and Torch.

I would think her armor break immunity would keep cgr from being the best option. Torch prefight should do well. Magneto sp2s can still crit decently. Avoid sp3.