**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Autoplay and this months paths

Something I am really confused about, what is the point in introducing QOL changes with autoplay when for the past 2 months (this month seems worse) you [Kabam] have had path decisions mid-way through a quest. Seems absolutely pointless in doing this.

I’ve found myself set autoplay start the quest, look at my phone a few minutes later to find that the level hadn’t finished and is in fact stuck half way waiting for me to choose a path again.

I know it’s not a major issue and is just a real inconvenience to a QOL change that yourselves introduced to the game. These maps really need much more thought going in to… not difficult to just autoplay through one before release and make sure that an entire quest is completed rather than being held up part-way

Comments

• Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    I guess they want paths to intersect occasionally so you have to fight the same defender multiple times (looking at you, Terrax), but I'd be content if every path was a straight line with no intersecting paths.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    You have to actually interact with the game now?!?!?! Inconceivable!
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

The problem is that we have to constantly interact with the game when it’s on AUTO play
  • Options
    gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    Bocksarox said:

I guess they want paths to intersect occasionally so you have to fight the same defender multiple times (looking at you, Terrax), but I'd be content if every path was a straight line with no intersecting paths.

Yeah that makes total sense, and I like how they did it with Air-Walker in the first quest this month where it’s on the same path as the boss. The Terrax quest is just bonkers.

Autoplay was supposed to be a QOL change to set and forget on the easier difficulties to help with the grind, unless I am mistaken on what it was actually for? Monitoring the game to make sure it hasn’t sat on a path waiting for a decision surely goes against that? Like I said, minor inconvenience and not an issue and providing feedback in a constructive way
  • Options
    gazbeagazbea Posts: 57

There’s always one isn’t there?!?! Haha

I don’t mind interacting with the game but like I said, it’s purely feedback that Kabam can do as they please with. Ignore it or take it on board, that’s up to them

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    A thing that would be neat to add would be being able to "plan" a path that you want the AI to take so you can leave it to it's thing.
    Autoplay exists for a reason, might as well expand on it