**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NOT ANOTHER ANIME REFERENCE SOLO EVENT

Kabam, as the boss rush is already complete will we be awarded the additional points towards the completion of the solo event titled above?

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

This is the most obnoxious the forums have been in a long time. Would’ve probably ran this boss rush 10 times to get the units being rewarded

Okay, but why do they keep launching events out of sync? Launch a special arena but wait to launch the arena event. Launch a boss rush but wait to launch this event.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 637 ★★★
    Kabam should stop this nonsense. Why put out an announcement ahead of time tellings us the timeline of event release dates? Just let us do whatever we want and get the rewards without reading the instructions. Better yet, Kabam can take a break and let the summoners be in charge of game developments and other stuff. They should not report to work this week. Summoners will do the work for them
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Kabam should stop this nonsense. Why put out an announcement ahead of time tellings us the timeline of event release dates? Just let us do whatever we want and get the rewards without reading the instructions. Better yet, Kabam can take a break and let the summoners be in charge of game developments and other stuff. They should not report to work this week. Summoners will do the work for them

I vaguely remember how to animate a stick figure in BASIC programming language from the 1980s. So I’ll be in charge of champion development.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

I vaguely remember how to animate a stick figure in BASIC programming language from the 1980s. So I’ll be in charge of champion development.
    I have experience with Microsoft Paint, I'll handle champion looks and animations
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

This is the most obnoxious the forums have been in a long time. Would’ve probably ran this boss rush 10 times to get the units being rewarded

Okay, but why do they keep launching events out of sync? Launch a special arena but wait to launch the arena event. Launch a boss rush but wait to launch this event.
    They're two separate Events.
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    @SkyLord7000 nobody is being obnoxious, kabam need to stop releasing stuff with a deadline then release another event where we have to go back and do same event again that we have already completed, thats ridiculous. And maybe not everyone has as much time as you to do the same event over and over again
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Haha

Richtheman caught it. It was in the in game email.
  • Options
    Scratchmaster23Scratchmaster23 Posts: 165 ★★
    @ReignkingTW daaaamn I really should read the messages before rushing in hahaha
  • Options

just to clarify, this was sarcasm in case it was taken literally
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    12 points for me, that's it.
    Thanks for the free units.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

I have experience with Microsoft Paint, I'll handle champion looks and animations
    I can do some basic Java so I will handle dialogues and lane/path/amt. Of crystals selections
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

I’m good at making reminders and promises at doing things and then forgetting to do them, so I’ll do the dev diaries
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 266

I’m good at making reminders and promises at doing things and then forgetting to do them, so I’ll do the dev diaries
    That was savage. Oh, wait. lol