**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blocking before specials

Are opponents blocking right before you do your specials? Or am I the only one? Its annoying and its getting me killed.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Happens to everyone occasionally. Try changing how you launch your specials. After a 3 or 4 hit combo. Different champs behave differently to. Might let us know which champ you are using. Captain Marvel won't land her special 2 for anyone.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I was having trouble with that until I discovered I was waiting for the last 'move' to finish before pressing the special button and getting blocked. Now I'm quicker to move my thumb and usually hit with the special. Perhaps improving your finger timing would help
  • I know all of that but this is clearly a new bug seeing as how nobody had a problem with this until the last few days. Did it on a 4 hit combo as well when I played with Voodoo. Seen the same thing happen to seatin 2 days ago on his Goldblum run. Hopefully its fixed on Tuesday.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Happens to everyone in general the ai just likes blocking them in aq and aw even when doing a combo then special after it.

Some get blocked more than others, not to mention their crazy reaction and recovery times.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    This is a confirmed bug that Kabam had said little word about so don't expect much answers about this