**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7.1 Exploration Rewards (Bragpost)

CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
A few minutes ago I finished exploring 7.1 and opened my rewards. Chose mutant from the selector and that formed a t5cc that i will use on apoc as soon as i get more iso and from the 25% crystal I got science and that brought me to 82% of a t5cc formed. Now from the nexus... it was an easy choice

I would like to add that my luck has been absolutely filthy this past week. After going 3/3 with RagnaGOD on the 6* featured, I pulled Spidey 2099, who was my most wanted champ from that crystal. Also pulled Peni from the 5* featured and awakened my 5* Doom from a dual yesterday.
I'm ready to get horrible pulls for the next 3 months.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Awesome!

I think your nexus was broken though, there were only 2 champs
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    Riptide said:

Awesome!

I think your nexus was broken though, there were only 2 champs

Yes I noticed that too. Maybe they got hungry and went to get some snacks
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★

Riptide said:

Awesome!