**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gully 99 bugged

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 626 ★★★
Come on now! With all the control issue with your iPhone users you wanna bug the the hardest fight. What I mean this is Gully99 in Legendary is cheating. She is going into digital cloak back to back times and more then she allowance for. And her digital sword is staying digitized regardless of how many times I hit her. Your AI is cheating but that’s ok cause benefits your pockets right! I’m really hating Kabam right now! Your making this game no fun anymore and that’s really sad. These use to be my escape from everything to have fun but now it’s more stressful then my actual life issues! Get your game fixed or your AI right! It’s not fair at all!

Comments

• JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Deder80 said:

Come on now! With all the control issue with your iPhone users you wanna bug the the hardest fight. What I mean this is Gully99 in Legendary is cheating. She is going into digital cloak back to back times and more then she allowance for. And her digital sword is staying digitized regardless of how many times I hit her. Your AI is cheating but that’s ok cause benefits your pockets right! I’m really hating Kabam right now! Your making this game no fun anymore and that’s really sad. These use to be my escape from everything to have fun but now it’s more stressful then my actual life issues! Get your game fixed or your AI right! It’s not fair at all!

Read the nodes.