Options

Back Issues #8: Deadpoolooza!

1810121314

Comments

  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    edited November 2021

    qartweli said:

    I think if the tune up the degen or tube down the regen then it will be okay

    The idea of that node feels like u apply a lot shallow debufs and he degens and goes lower
    Thats the specialty about it

    If it was so then for example gwenpool could be an option too

    gwenpool is already an option even with the current set of nodes and bugs, you just have to never parry or use white mags' pre-fight (i think, I should have to test this) ^_^
    No she's not. You can't outdamage that regen
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

    qartweli said:

    I think if the tune up the degen or tube down the regen then it will be okay

    The idea of that node feels like u apply a lot shallow debufs and he degens and goes lower
    Thats the specialty about it

    If it was so then for example gwenpool could be an option too

    gwenpool is already an option even with the current set of nodes and bugs, you just have to never parry or use white mags' pre-fight (i think, I should have to test this) ^_^
    No she's not. The regen will outdamage any damage you do
    with despair you can reduce his healing to 0, and with AAR you can prevent him from removing debuffs when struck, and you can use the enervate from her SP2 to be aggressive ^_^
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

    Chikel said:

    qartweli said:

    I think if the tune up the degen or tube down the regen then it will be okay

    The idea of that node feels like u apply a lot shallow debufs and he degens and goes lower
    Thats the specialty about it

    If it was so then for example gwenpool could be an option too

    gwenpool is already an option even with the current set of nodes and bugs, you just have to never parry or use white mags' pre-fight (i think, I should have to test this) ^_^
    No she's not. The regen will outdamage any damage you do
    with despair you can reduce his healing to 0, and with AAR you can prevent him from removing debuffs when struck, and you can use the enervate from her SP2 to be aggressive ^_^
    Is there a video of this or is this just theoretical?
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @Mr_Platypus no video, just personal experience: i used her and saw that she was working until i parried and VP removed all debuffs from itself (that's why I want to try with White Mags); I was also having input issues, so I decided to leave the quest, but I might try again later today and I'll let you know if I was right or wrong ^_^
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Spend 600 units on venompool boos and dnt win got all variants 100% kabam you sick . Thx
  • Options
    HayyeeQQHayyeeQQ Posts: 1
    Raise a hand whoever designed the Venonpool boss. You nailed it brother. Finally a piece of content that I'm not going to touch. I don't know what were you thinking but.. that's just lame. So many frustrations regarding that boss, so logically, it's going to be either a remake on that so people can actually explore this **** variant, ori simply ignore this content. Either way, no brain ma dudes.
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Kabam give back my units in this boss that you fix him now !!!
  • Options
    lihuahualihuahua Posts: 14
    I used nearly all my revives and hp unit, but couldn't make any damage to the boss of 8.3.2.
    Well done Kabam!
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,967 ★★★★★
    As I’ve reflected on this fiasco, I’ve realized the unresolvable issue here. I’ll preface this statement by saying that I thought variants 5, 6, and 7 were fun and a good work/reward balance.

    When you have such a narrow pool of champs, it’s nearly impossible to say it’s for not-endgame players. It just doesn’t work.
  • Options
    i think, since you don't upgrade the rewards for this content, you should make it easyer to help people rang up champions to further progress in content. if you have to spent resorses and units in otrer to earn some worthless (for me) rang up 2-3,3-4 and a 4-5 rang up gems, for specific champions not worth the time!
  • Options
    Is this dpx fight bugged? Dude follows the node and doesn’t throw s1 or 2 but immediately throws his s3. What up Kabam?
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:


    Is this dpx fight bugged? Dude follows the node and doesn’t throw s1 or 2 but immediately throws his s3. What up Kabam?

    I think the answer is yes.

    I’ve run that fight ~20 times. Every time DPX gets his Sp3, he immediately uses it. He has never used any of his other specials, despite copious dancing around and trying to tease them out.

    I cleared him this morning using VP, Domino, Masacre, 3* DP and Luke Cage (6* R2). It took the team whittling him down and Cage tanking one Sp3, eating another and then getting a Sp1 stun lock to finish him off. No items used.

    But…that was my fifth or sixth try using different teams.

    @Karatemike415 has used Nebula with success by dropping her Sp2 with full shocks, but I wonder if it’s still possible for DPX to fire off his Sp3 before he dies. It worked for Mike.

    Others on here have claimed to use Domino and killed him before he got his Sp3. That seems like it would take a lot of luck.

    So, yes—I think it’s bugged, even though people have successfully cleared it.

    Dr. Zola
    Does this answer your ?

    https://youtu.be/5vRKrCaKV_I
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,608 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

    DrZola said:


    Is this dpx fight bugged? Dude follows the node and doesn’t throw s1 or 2 but immediately throws his s3. What up Kabam?

    I think the answer is yes.

    I’ve run that fight ~20 times. Every time DPX gets his Sp3, he immediately uses it. He has never used any of his other specials, despite copious dancing around and trying to tease them out.

    I cleared him this morning using VP, Domino, Masacre, 3* DP and Luke Cage (6* R2). It took the team whittling him down and Cage tanking one Sp3, eating another and then getting a Sp1 stun lock to finish him off. No items used.

    But…that was my fifth or sixth try using different teams.

    @Karatemike415 has used Nebula with success by dropping her Sp2 with full shocks, but I wonder if it’s still possible for DPX to fire off his Sp3 before he dies. It worked for Mike.

    Others on here have claimed to use Domino and killed him before he got his Sp3. That seems like it would take a lot of luck.

    So, yes—I think it’s bugged, even though people have successfully cleared it.

    Dr. Zola
    Does this answer your ?

    https://youtu.be/5vRKrCaKV_I
    Did you drop shocks and Sp2 before his Sp3?

    Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 541 ★★★
    I waited Venompool fixed..
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    The problematic fights are Deadpool X force and Venompool which I have to wait for a fix. I explored all other maps and really it would be a good and fair Variant without these two bosses.

    The first boss was bugged as hell but somehow he died to Gwenpool every time.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,967 ★★★★★

    TCMVee said:

    Why still giving gems that only work for champs before 2017? At least change them a little bit ffs

    I’m with you nearly 7 yrs later you telling me no one has maxed out their 2017 champions these rank gems are pretty much useless
    I can’t agree with this. I had 125+ 5-stars and just got my first Magneto as a 5 or 6 last week. Still no Cable to pair with my 3/45 apoc. Reworks have created new niches for plenty of old champs. I think of these gems now as a way to fill a role I wouldn’t use resources on otherwise. I don’t have 5-star Ronan on one account. He will absolutely get a gem when I get him just to more easily cheese occasional content.
Sign In or Register to comment.