**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The most underrated Champ?

MrddrMrddr Posts: 108
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
I think it is Emma Frost, She has immunities, taunt mechanic, counters evade, gives less power to the opponent with heavies, strong specials with prowess, very tanky with diamond mode.

Comments

• Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Imo Purgatory. Because her ratio of general opinion : actual quality is the highest. Vast majority of players consider her useless liek DPX, in fact she isn't bad at all, has very nice dmg.

Emma is nice, but she is regarded as good and in reality is awesome. Purgatory is regarded as sh*t and in reality is good. Bigger difference
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 338 ★★
    Venom the duck.my favorite and most used champ.7.3 exploration mvp as well for me
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Vision AOU
  • Options
    Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Nightcrawler. Not the most utility, but if you have the havok synergy, he hits really hard and requires zero ramp up.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Mrddr said:

G99 underrated? I don't think so.

She's not terribly underrated, but I don't think she's given enough credit

Where's @Kill_Grey when you need them :(
  • Options
    Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Symbiote Supreme

X-23

And for me personally nebula. Ive been exploring act 6 and wow she is versatile now. 3 incredible special moves, triple immunities, and a top robot killer.
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Kerneas said:

Imo Purgatory. Because her ratio of general opinion : actual quality is the highest. Vast majority of players consider her useless liek DPX, in fact she isn't bad at all, has very nice dmg.

Emma is nice, but she is regarded as good and in reality is awesome. Purgatory is regarded as sh*t and in reality is good. Bigger difference

I’m interested in this Purgatiry lesson. Tell me more.

I’m going w Diablo,. He still has stigma from years of being Diablo, but now is top 2 mystic w suicides, top 3-5 without. His utility is spot on for meta right now.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Tru100 said:

Kerneas said:

I’m interested in this Purgatiry lesson. Tell me more.

I’m going w Diablo,. He still has stigma from years of being Diablo, but now is top 2 mystic w suicides, top 3-5 without. His utility is spot on for meta right now.
    @Tru100

If you're interested, I wrote a review of Purgatory here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/276843/a-comprehensive-review-of-purgatory.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    Mr Fantastic

Rogue
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    CW
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    DN, great utility and damage. Lots of immunities. Way better than Elsa and domino.
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

Please tech me how to use Purgatory
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★

Tru100 said:
    Oh wow, that was thorough, thanks.

I didn’t feel like your conclusions led me to want to use her more though. You’re kind of speculating on how she could be good/interesting w a few tweaks. But as is, seems juice prob not worth the squeeze.

I have her and Guillotine both unduped at 6r1, they both seem “meh” tier, but do u have a preference? Would u rank either or both to use together?
  • Options
    MrddrMrddr Posts: 108

Cap WW2

And what is your explanation for this?