**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily crystal needs to be in a daily Calendar

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
I play this game a lot more than I should but yet I constantly lose time I have to pickup the daily crystal so it keeps getting delayed. Because of this over the course of a year I am guessing I am missing 10% of the daily crystal rewards. It would be nice if the daily crystal simply either was automatically put into our inventory with the existing monthly calendar or a new calendar tab be added for the daily crystal.

I am sure I am not the only person who would love to see this change happen.

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Riptide said:

It would be good, but also defeat the purpose of making us log in at varying points throughout the day

yep, pretty much this. it would be a pro-player move but daily / semi-daily check-ins to claim rewards is a staple of gacha games - it's the system they use to keep players logging in and playing.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Alternatively make it like the loyalty crystal, claim it anytime and it resets at a specific time.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I'd like to see us still need to log in daily to claim them, but for the daily crystals to refresh at the same time each day. Then as long as you log in sometime in the 24 hours you can get it and not worry about the time you get to it.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Riptide said:

It would be good, but also defeat the purpose of making us log in at varying points throughout the day

yep, pretty much this. it would be a pro-player move but daily / semi-daily check-ins to claim rewards is a staple of gacha games - it's the system they use to keep players logging in and playing.
    Yeah, that's not it for the daily crystal.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Alternatively make it like the loyalty crystal, claim it anytime and it resets at a specific time.

+10000000 this. I don't even date to imagine how many daily crystals have I lost during 6 years
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Riptide said:

The 4 hour crystal sure but this is the crystal you need to login only once for...you would still login once minimum if you want the crystal anyways.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Ding ding ding, this is the 1 millionth post about this matter and it wont happen.