**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

11K prestige, 300mill+ AQ rewards, no AW alliance looking for a new leader + 2 new members

Ok, so long story short I am been my alliance's leader for well over 3 years now. I took it from a simple map3 alliance under the previous leader to a map6/map5 alliance during that time. I watched these guys grow their rosters. The core group the new leader would inherit has been together for 2 full years at this point with a little turnover here and there due to players retiring or moving to higher or less active alliances. My alliance isn't timezone restrictive. The vast majority are from the US, but I have some from all over the globe. The group rarely doesn't finish a map short of 100% so they are more than reliable. With Kabam making it possible to set the entire AQ week at once your job would be minimal in that regard. Just recruit when needed

Unfortunately my 9-5 has become much more than just that with added travel and demands. So I am retiring from the alliance in full. I am willing to stay on board through the end of the year to ease the transition over, but after that I hope to hang up my alliance gloves. My staying through the end of the year should ensure that there is minimal turnover or fallout.

We were preparing to move the alliance to a full MAP 6 alliance. As of now we are 2 Bg's map 6 and one map5 just due to other's schedule.

If you are looking to take that next step and lead a great group just HMU on here or on Line.
Line is how we communicate and we are active on it.

Also I will have 2 openings as 2 are moving up to a future Map8 alliance.

If you're interested HMU

ID: Apocolypse225