**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What can we expect with masteries in 2022?

thepiggythepiggy Posts: 504 ★★★★
https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-spring-summer-2021/

"Loadouts – Switching Masteries is a pain; we know, we do it too. With Masteries 2.0, everyone will get the chance to build Mastery Loadouts that will make switching between different builds, auto-loading for Wars, and generally experimenting with Masteries much easier."

1. Loadouts are great but will the cost of redoing points be looked at?

2. Will masteries in solo competitive be kept separate from other game modes and cost nothing?

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Probably nothing
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Some stability in the game.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    lol lot of promised things here and no word. Masteries are definitly something id like more elaboration on.

Same with this new game mode. Very excited for that
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    A completely fresh take on some masteries would be great. And maybe remove those "?" stones that we never got to use?
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    We’ve been waiting years for an update to Masteries. I wouldn’t hold your breath for anything.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

A completely fresh take on some masteries would be great. And maybe remove those "?" stones that we never got to use?

No way, then we’ll never the get the powerful new masteries that are coming soon!!
  • Options
    Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    If new masteries are released u can bet on they’ll be untested & bugged
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 639 ★★★
    thepiggy said:

https://playcontestofchampions.com/dev-diary-spring-summer-2021/

"Loadouts – Switching Masteries is a pain; we know, we do it too. With Masteries 2.0, everyone will get the chance to build Mastery Loadouts that will make switching between different builds, auto-loading for Wars, and generally experimenting with Masteries much easier."

1. Loadouts are great but will the cost of redoing points be looked at?

2. Will masteries in solo competitive be kept separate from other game modes and cost nothing?

Very insightful! Thank you for sharing that!👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽
  • Options
    BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    About the same king of commitment towards revamping arena.
  • Options
    K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★

• Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    It’s funny cause I was gonna make a post about the same question. I want to know if I should ask for Mastery Cores for gifting or wait till the mastery reboot. @Kabam Miike i would appreciate if you could give a better ETA because I don’t wanna get these Cores if they will be useless in 3 months