**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool boss throwing specials in V8 1.2

2»

Comments

• ExpertguiExpertgui Posts: 51
    A special block node (like Nimrod ability) should work if the node is just broken
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I was surprised as soon as he reached sp3 he throws it lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I assume it’s a bug
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    I used Nebula, just kept pushing him to sp3 and avoiding getting hit because he is mostly unblockable the whole time. 6sr2 unboosted. DPX only threw sp3s.

I was surprised as soon as he reached sp3 he throws it lol

Yeahhhh

I was like "oh it's just like Variant 4 Deadpool, just put him in the wall and spam heavies, cheeeese"

But i was hit in the head instantly
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

Hey everyone, we alerted the rest of the team so they can take a look into what's happening here. We'll let you know as soon as we have an update on this.

Reimburse those who had to revive numerous times due to only throwing s3 ?
    Why............. would you keep going if you knew it wasn't supposed to happen? Y'all amaze me sometimes.
    TyEdge said:

Hey everyone, we alerted the rest of the team so they can take a look into what's happening here. We'll let you know as soon as we have an update on this.

Reimburse those who had to revive numerous times due to only throwing s3 ?
    Why............. would you keep going if you knew it wasn't supposed to happen? Y'all amaze me sometimes.
    Because you already used boosts to clear the path and you don’t wanna waste an extra 15 minutes of your life beating something you should’ve already beaten.
    Agree with you

Or even if you've done the hardest and longest path, spent units in couple potions and revives to get wrecked by a bug, we don't want to do it again!!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Why is this thread pigeonholed in Bugs when other similar threads about DPX as well as the final VP boss are still on the front page of GenDisc?

Dr. Zola
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Why is this thread pigeonholed in Bugs when other similar threads about DPX as well as the final VP boss are still on the front page of GenDisc?

Dr. Zola

Maybe cause I made this in bugs and discuss
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Died to his SP3 twice. Expect compensation ASAP.
  • DrDead94DrDead94 Posts: 0
    I want a refound because deadpool
    say 100% chance to do spec and is complety Bug

• Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

I also posted about it. Wasting revives for bugs
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Maybe cause I made this in bugs and discuss
    It actually looks like more than one thread, and not all were started in Bugs. I assume the main focus is on the VP fight but hope DPX is also on their radar.

Dr. Zola