**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant 8 Venompool Boss Help

12345679Β»

Comments

• Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 β˜…β˜…

Hey everybody, here's an update regarding two of the Boss Fights that Summoners have given us a lot of feedback on: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/287449/bug-fixes-and-changes-for-back-issues-8-variant-difficulty

I approve these changes and fix. Well done.
    But when it will be πŸ˜… already waiting on boss :)
  • Options
    Hayden216Hayden216 Posts: 35 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike any ETA on this fix? Post was several hours ago and nothing yet.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I just went in.. Didn't seem fixed... When does this go live @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cmaro said:

Hey everybody, here's an update regarding two of the Boss Fights that Summoners have given us a lot of feedback on: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/287449/bug-fixes-and-changes-for-back-issues-8-variant-difficulty

I approve these changes and fix. Well done.
    But when it will be πŸ˜… already waiting on boss :)
    The Deadpool attempt at a fix is already live lol ... they moved the Warning to Local Buffs. I don't know if that fixed the fight though as I haven't gone back in to actually test.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 603 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Post says timeline can vary based on testing relax
  • Options
    Hayden216Hayden216 Posts: 35 β˜…
    Looks like it’s live for me
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 β˜…β˜…
    Hayden216 said:

Looks like it’s live for me

Yw same here :) finally :) gj
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2021
    Glad to see they nerfed it. Thanks kabam
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    soooo i hate revive this old thread but who is the best option for the VP boss fight now that its nerfed?

i'm going for 100% and i'm realizing i must have gotten very lucky with Domino on my first run cause i'm going on 4 revives and he keeps regen'ing to 100% and i cant out damage the regen.

i've been away from the game since Aug 2021 so any feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RakeYoung said:

soooo i hate revive this old thread but who is the best option for the VP boss fight now that its nerfed?

i'm going for 100% and i'm realizing i must have gotten very lucky with Domino on my first run cause i'm going on 4 revives and he keeps regen'ing to 100% and i cant out damage the regen.

i've been away from the game since Aug 2021 so any feedback is appreciated.

bwdo is a great option. also, if you're taking the path all the way to the right, keep the champ who defeats the science deadpooloid alive. they will be able to solo the boss with ease
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2022
    @RakeYoung we are in the exact same position and experience. At this point, the best solution I have found for him is either Masacre or BWDO, because they can place a lot of debuffs. That being said, it won't be a solo, because that mf will get crazy power gain at some point and reach SP3. It's a matter of 3-4 revives (for me at least).

I am sure you already know that certain fights on the paths of 3.2 are total BS as well... Good luck!
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 β˜…β˜…β˜…

@RakeYoung we are in the exact same position and experience. At this point, the best solution I have found for him is either Masacre or BWDO, because they can place a lot of debuffs. That being said, it won't be a solo, because that mf will get crazy power gain at some point and reach SP3. It's a matter of 3-4 revives (for me at least).

I am sure you already know that certain fights on the paths of 3.2 are total BS as well... Good luck!

BWDO is looking like an option, but i already have an r2 Apoc i can use even if it takes longer.