**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpooloids + Symbioids + Ultron Drones: Ability and Specials Infographics

Thought it might be nice to share all these in one place for easy reference now that I’ve got three of them. Here’s Deadpooloids (Variant 8), Symbioids (Variant 5 and AQ), and Ultron Drones (Variant 1, AQ and Incursions).

You can also download them individually from my Google Drive in case the quality is not so great here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uLl28RfU9CEKhJ5pphfuKuWzGWqATrbj

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Very useful, thanks you!
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    To complete the AQ enemies do you have the graphic for the doombot specials and abilities as well (assuming they are still part of the rotation for the new AQ)?
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

To complete the AQ enemies do you have the graphic for the doombot specials and abilities as well (assuming they are still part of the rotation for the new AQ)?

I don't 😦 I really should complete the set at some point though hey
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Thank you Cat! Your infographics are always useful for me in AQ and incursions. I appreciate every piece of art and info. Cheers! 🍻
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Very insightful, cheers Cat 🙂.

I admit, I got clipped by the Mutant Deadpooloids sp1 since I thought it was Cyclops's sp2, not Ant-Mans sp1 animation 😆
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Mystic is the worst lol, magneto sp2 and Dr strange sp2 is not a fun time
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Awesome, Cat. Bumping this to the top - how mods, how about pinning this in Strategy and Tips, or something?