**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Honestly, you can take everything back, just give me my 900 units back.

I don't want 5 level 5 health potions and 5 level 2 revives, I just want my units back for this awful not end game content. I've literally never been so frustrated with this game, but that for sure will help let me let it go and get back to mourning my wasted 3 hrs of life.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Problem is that if they give it to everyone, people who aren't affected by the bugs (aka me) who don't deserve it will receive it. Their goal with the solo compensation is to try to even it out so people who aren't affected don't get to much stuff, even if it means that people who are don't get enough. I think that the parry issue update in the "need and announcements" section has some nice info on this stuff

I think he’s talking about the bugs and bosses in Variant 8
    Really don’t believe someone is gonna burn that many units on permanent content the moment it comes out if it’s bugged….come on

I certainly hope not.
    All I know is the ‘not endgame content’ bit OP mentioned up there is a reference to Thrillson’s response about not upping the rewards for Variant 8.
    But why would someone dump units if it’s bugged? It’s permanent content…..in general the rewards for variants FAR outweigh the difficulty
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

Problem is that if they give it to everyone, people who aren't affected by the bugs (aka me) who don't deserve it will receive it. Their goal with the solo compensation is to try to even it out so people who aren't affected don't get to much stuff, even if it means that people who are don't get enough. I think that the parry issue update in the "need and announcements" section has some nice info on this stuff

I think he’s talking about the bugs and bosses in Variant 8
    Really don’t believe someone is gonna burn that many units on permanent content the moment it comes out if it’s bugged….come on

I certainly hope not.
    All I know is the ‘not endgame content’ bit OP mentioned up there is a reference to Thrillson’s response about not upping the rewards for Variant 8.
    But why would someone dump units if it’s bugged? It’s permanent content…..in general the rewards for variants FAR outweigh the difficulty

OP needs to answer that.
    To be fair, I didn’t fully understand that two of the fights were bugged until I logged on here, but then again I did not dump 900 units …