**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW start time

Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why AW starts 2 hours earlier than usual?
I can understand how it can starts 1 hour earlier because of the daylight saving, but not 2 hours earlier...
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Yeah it was addressed on a different thread. They had some error with timings. Full first week of war will start 2 hours earlier
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    We didn’t have time to rearrange 😂😭
  • Hey there, as some have mentioned, there was an issue with the scheduling of the events that caused them to start earlier than intended.. The team's working on getting things set back on the normal schedule but this won't be able to be implemented until early next week, in order to avoid any further knock-on issues. Things should be back to the normal schedule after that though.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    That's great, but that doesn't fix the fact that people in my alliance couldn't place Defenders and we couldn't set up the maps. This is ridiculous and this is your fault. Multiple alliances were affected by this and as a result will not get the points they should have accumulated during this current War season. You really need to restart the war season. This is not what you told us in the in game message. Definitely not cool.
  • XygonXygon Posts: 123
    edited November 2021
    Like 1-2 hours earlier than normal. Oops!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Enjoy it! We get it for one week
  • There was a small error with the timing of that start of AW phases, but the team is working on getting it resolved soon. The fix should go out early next week before the next Aw series, but things should be back to normal after that.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    can we just not count this war some people in my alliance didn't place and yes they waited until last min which i hate because we have 24 hours to do placement.