**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting accounts

DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
With the gifting event coming near, I wondered
Is it allowed to own multiple accounts and gift myself?
I own all the accounts and use them regurally.
Thx for any help.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Well i wonder if they will change the requirements to gift. It was beating act 2 but that's pretty easy for any new account to do
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

Well i wonder if they will change the requirements to gift. It was beating act 2 but that's pretty easy for any new account to do

same thoughts. i made an alt about 2 hours ago and acts 1 and 2 are already explored and i have around 350 units. i think it'll be relatively easy now to get through the first few acts and get a few ggcs to your main
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    They may increase the requirement to like level 12 or above only?
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    They haven't said anything otherwise, but alt account gifting does not violate TOS. Gifting for pay completely different
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Fitnesscw said:

same thoughts. i made an alt about 2 hours ago and acts 1 and 2 are already explored and i have around 350 units. i think it'll be relatively easy now to get through the first few acts and get a few ggcs to your main
    350? You should be at 1005, check my last post
    Lol I'm at almost 7k. I do have like 6 accounts
    Fitnesscw said:

Holy guacamole!!

• MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Fitnesscw said:

Wait what I only have 4
    My friendd told he has 24 accounts.
    Each account has 100-300 units.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    Diablord said:

There needs to be a "cringe" reaction. Because that.
    Diablord said:

That will be good for the lunar gifting event!!!!!
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I might sound dum, but can anyone tell me how to create an alt account? I want to start a few just to help during gifting and stuff but don't know how to make one.
    Also, do you need multiple devices for multiple accounts? Thanks!
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

I see your 7K units with 6 accounts and raise with 15K units on two alts... Gifting event here I come *_*
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Fitnesscw said:

350? You should be at 1005, check my last post
    did some reckless spending and masteries cost pretty much
    grinding is much easier now because of the free sersi and ikaris.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Maratox said:

You can have multiple accounts and use the minis to gift to your main. Completely legal.

I've done this for 3 years.
    If it wasn't legal, I would know by now.
    However... the new updates to Act 1 and 2 make it FAR FAR easier to get units on new accounts than before, at least I'd assume as it's 1 chapter and not 4.
    It does make me wonder how they crammed the story into one chapter for Acts 1 and 2, and it does make me wonder if the new Act structure will play a part in the upcoming gifting event.
  • what level is required for the gift event?
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 337 ★★
    Zan0 said:

500 fights and log in for 7 days in a row gets you 3k units. Took me like 2 days of chill grinding.

Wouldn't call that chill grinding please.unless u really less busy.crested one a week ago.Im yet to finish exploring act 2 coz I come back fr work and I'm already exhausted.and it's so boring unless u got something to prove,I doubt you can do that in two days.sorry
    Irumili said:

Andrei_77 said:

what level is required for the gift event?

I think richtheman's guess is lvl 40.
    no not possible, Even people's main accounts that are like conqueror can not be level 40