**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mephisto Bugged?

Has anyone experienced this?

I usually take Mephisto to AW to take down the Biohazard Node (incinarate and poison) because he's immune to poison and takes no damage from incinearates as it is stated in his abilities.

Today I jumped into AW as normal and now he's taking incinerate damage as you can see in the image.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    That’s void’s damage
  • Options
    N3koN3ko Posts: 43
    edited November 2021

That’s void’s damage

No it isn't as Void doesn't deal incinerate damage and as you can see in the image there are only 2 icons on my champion.

One is his Aura of Incineration and the other one is the incinerate debuff that in now dealing damage to Mephisto.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Void deals direct damage for any debuff on the opponent
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    N3ko said:

That’s void’s damage

No it isn't as Void doesn't deal incinerate damage and as you can see in the image there are only 2 icons on my champion.

One is his Aura of Incineration and the other one is the incinerate debuff that in now dealibg damage to Mephisto.
    As long as you have a debuff on your attacker Void will make you suffer passive damage

Fighting a void with suicides is suicide
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    N3ko said:

One is his Aura of Incineration and the other one is the incinerate debuff that in now dealing damage to Mephisto.

Read Void's abilities. He deals damage based on the debuffs on the opponent. You're not taking incinerate damage you're taking void's passive damage because you have a debuff on yourself
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    N3ko said:

Has anyone experienced this?

I usually take Mephisto to AW to take down the Biohazard Node (incinarate and poison) because he's immune to poison and takes no damage from incinearates as it is stated in his abilities.

Today I jumped into AW as normal and now he's taking incinerate damage as you can see in the image.

Bruh
    Void is wrost enemy tou want to fight when you got debuff on you
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    N3ko said:

That’s void’s damage

When you have a debuff, void deals damage to you. You’re not taking any incinerate damage, just from void’s intimidating presence