**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you find the new post fight infographic slowing down your arena grind?

HeraldofNoneHeraldofNone Posts: 509 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Slowing anyone down or all good? πŸ€”
(speed difference of the beta feats being off and on of course!)
I have them off when arena grinding currently, but when they become permanent... Yikes potentially.

Do you find the new post fight infographic slowing down your arena grind? 54 votes

A little bit...
18%
HeraldofNoneAomine_Daiki10SkyLord7000HoitadoK_PAverageDesiGrassKnucklesKabam ZeroRiptide368Wozzle007 10 votes
No
16%
RaganatorcookiedealerAldacMiStaLovaDeaconSteel_Ball_RunSpideyFunkounoobmeproRiptide 9 votes
Yes
64%
DeeparviTristanVerzzOliverJWrockykostonLiquidkoldMigginslycx23433Colonaut123brandinhoMorpheus_123HrnyrachelLattughinoNichj99Fit_Fun9329Krishna24xLunatiXxRenaxqqBlizzard28PsyGrinder_X 35 votes

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes
    I find them annoying with general questing. I'm just doing monthly EQ, I don't need to know the stats. I really hope there is a switch to it.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    TBH I don't really see the point of those fight screens
    It looks cool to some people bcoz it's a new thing, but I don't think it'll remain the same
    After a while it will just be another irrelevant thing that might come in handy 2-3 times a year at max, specially in it's current state
    I hope we'll get the option to have them turned off like it is currently due to beta
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes
    It is slower.
    Arenas does not need that screen.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes
    Had to turn off because of the arena event I had to do
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes
    Cool to look at, but im just trying to complete the fight and dip
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yes
    It was, so I turned it off (while I still have the option too). No doubt that will change soon enough.

I do enjoy every now and again checking out the biggest hits of various champs, but after a while the novelty wore off. I’d definitely utilise it from time to time, and would like it to stay optional if anyone from Kabam is reading. Thanks.