**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unblockable, unblockable everywhere...

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Why is this game so obsess with unblockable these days. I'm having a [removed by Moderator] stroke trying to fight Cav Sersi. And with her "extra agressive" behaviour as well. Bunch of [removed by Moderator]. Sorry for this little rant. I'm just feeling too stressed playing this game lately. It's not even fun anymore at this point...
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 338 ★★
    Ikr
  • KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    play a game for fun. if it makes you stressed, leave it. uninstall it, my dude. what response do you expect from kabam?
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Game is meant to be challenging. Not just parry 5hit till the end of days. And honestly, Sersi is one of the easier bosses. At worst you'll get an extended fight due to the glancing, but besides that it's really a basic fight.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Unblockable and immortal do seem to be a theme lately (it was Guillotine's only real buff and it's broke), but don't let the game get you down. I won't be able to complete the side event this month and not even worried about it. We all get aggravated, but there's a ton of other things to do if you aren't having fun with this game.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    0casual0 said:

Why is this game so obsess with unblockable these days. I'm having a [removed by Moderator] stroke trying to fight Cav Sersi. And with her "extra agressive" behaviour as well. Bunch of [removed by Moderator]. Sorry for this little rant. I'm just feeling too stressed playing this game lately. It's not even fun anymore at this point...

Sersi is unblockable? I've never notice she ever went unblockable?

https://youtu.be/vNOnz1R9CK8
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    That is how the game is made challenging. Just make it so that you can’t block anything at all, and that’s tough, right? LOL, I think that most players are not appreciating this as the cheesy “make it harder” mechanic that it is.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    ChiliDog said:

Unblockable and immortal do seem to be a theme lately (it was Guillotine's only real buff and it's broke), but don't let the game get you down. I won't be able to complete the side event this month and not even worried about it. We all get aggravated, but there's a ton of other things to do if you aren't having fun with this game.

Love ur mature answer.
    I'm the same. Just do what I can and what I can't, so be it. Just keep saving units till u have enough to do whatever. For this month, I've done the EQ and SQ except most difficult level. Just accept it.