**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Awakening Gems.. Where to find them?

I recently pulled a 5* Nick Fury, really happy with him even unawakened as I find him super fun, however I do want to go for the awakening.

Any easy methods of getting a 5* Awakening Gem? I know that the Epic side quest does give a 5* Awakening Gem crystal, however I don’t think I’m strong enough to fully explore the quests.

Comments

• Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    RenKojima said:

I recently pulled a 5* Nick Fury, really happy with him even unawakened as I find him super fun, however I do want to go for the awakening.

Any easy methods of getting a 5* Awakening Gem? I know that the Epic side quest does give a 5* Awakening Gem crystal, however I don’t think I’m strong enough to fully explore the quests.

Run the easist one.
    After exploring, just keep on doing the easiest path.
    Take d\advantage of the bugg..
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    RenKojima said:

There will 1 in wednesday id you complet sight q on legendary diff... But u will need luck to pull skill one :) good luck
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    100% 5.4 is what i did to get one. I don't know if you are comfortable doing that but its honestly not that hard