**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop posting discussions about log in error. We all know!!!

Would the Android cry babies please stop filling the forum with the same login error moan!
I'm an android user and it's frustrating I can't get on. But for the love of God and all that is holy, stop posting new discussions about the same thing.

Comments

• IbraheemIbraheem Posts: 10
    This error is ****. Really piss taking
    We better get some amazing rewards
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    more threads, faster resolution! KEEP EM COMING! Kappa
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    There's a login error? I didn't know! Thanks for posting this! ;)
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    Definitely Ibraheem. Android users need some reward for sure.
    What's more annoying is, yet again, Kabam remains silent..
  • Nakos1121Nakos1121 Posts: 5
    Ibraheem wrote: »
    We better get some amazing rewards

We ain't getting anything is I see
    B)
    edited June 2017
    The more people complaining, the faster kabam will respond
    You would think! Kabam and EA are the same company right?
  • ロジェロジェ Posts: 1
    HAHAHAH Right now im grinding the voodoo arena and thanks to kabam looks like i would get this voodoo with just 5m THANK YOU KABAM MIKE
    im on ipad pro~
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Maybe they thought that will go straight to KABAM but it's not. In my defend, KABAM doesn't let us know in details on how to contact them personally to file an issue about the game. So we can't say STOP to those that wanna post a discussion thread. LOL
    bloodyCain, i get that. But to have 200+ posts about the same thing is to over the top in my opinion. Surely having hundreds or thousands of comments on one discussion is more effective than one or two on loads of different discussions?
  • MMSTMMST Posts: 11
    Flood the forum until there is no official answer. Keep posting until Kabam understand how should handle issues, how should support customers and how much the things cost. Because the money they steal I actually earn with hard work. ****' morons.
    MMST i just want to point out they don't steal your money if you technically give it to them on your own accord ;)
    Thanks Lo4eath. First Kabam response i've seen
  • FakFak Posts: 2
    You would think! Kabam and EA are the same company right?

Man best quote ever haha
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Remember........ the Alamo.
  • yeah it suck, i can login trough my wife iphone, but can't with my android -_-.

bye bye dr. voodoo...
  • I'm actually kind of happy when they mess up we always get good rewards lol at least I hope we do....
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I think it's great that the post keep coming. It is the only recourse people have.
    At least you have a way to get on. I'm currently waiting on the street to steal some guys iPhone
  • sfsiliconsfsilicon Posts: 110
    consolidate into one thread. post in "android user can not log in".
    sfsilicon stop spamming. You have commented the same thing in other discussions dude
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    As an Android owner, leave aside the arena thing (and I was going for a voodoo as well), how hard is it to put an error message or mailshot out? Like on the login screen?
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    But what about THE BABY?!
    Magrailothos i couldn't agree more. I think people would be less annoyed if Kabam posted something explaining what the issue is at login as opposed to 'Oops, we did it again!'
  • At least you have a way to get on. I'm currently waiting on the street to steal some guys iPhone

Lol....
  • @Dongowarrior Who are you to say and what are you doing about it? Everybody is entitled to their opinion
    @Bluewings99 We found one of the cry babies everyone!