**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Game Temporarily Down [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Thanks for your continued patience! The team is on it!

I don’t know if this is a coincidence, but Discord also seems to be down, at least to some extent, and it went down within minutes of MCOC kicking me.
    It’s a whole thing. Not Kabams fault.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,316 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Thanks kabam.. aside from parry, drop inputs, and other frame issues.. now its not allowing summmers to logi
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Hey all,

Sorry for the downtime. This seems to be a fairly Widespread issue affecting many different Apps and Websites. This is an issue that is stemming from one of our partner's platforms. Their status page doesn't seem to have been updated yet, but you can keep an eye on this page for more information: https://status.cloud.google.com/

Buddy, I think you need to pin this comment to top of this thread so folks can visit the pinned comment faster. This comment is just gonna drown in the multiple comments.
    Need to get this in an in-game..oh wait.. yeah pin it on the forum front page and maybe in the website (outside of these forums) if possible. Because there will be conspiracy theories floating if this isn't announced clearly.
  • Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Kabam Boo said:

I don’t know if this is a coincidence, but Discord also seems to be down, at least to some extent, and it went down within minutes of MCOC kicking me.
    Yes, good observation. We've realised that it is likely an issue here: https://status.cloud.google.com/
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Kabam Boo said:

It’s a whole thing. Not Kabams fault.
    Yep, seeing outage reports everywhere. I’m surprised the forums are still alive, although Cloudflare itself still seems alive.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Kabam Boo said:

Yeah, this one actually isn't on Kabam this time as far as I can tell. It's multiple apps.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Can someone explain me what’s happening here? I understand that this issue has something to do with Google servers but I do not understand completely what’s happening
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    All work, no play I guess. What else is new lol
  • Options
    ScarXScarX Posts: 65
    Ebony_Naw said:

Forgive my ignorance, but one of the Google servers are down? Have we ruled out the internet being under attack?

Yes, but who's attacking? Aliens!?
  • Options
    AwesomooAwesomoo Posts: 5
    Expect nothing less than a Six star nexus and t5b class selector
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    ScarX said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Forgive my ignorance, but one of the Google servers are down? Have we ruled out the internet being under attack?

Belarus
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Hoitado said:

Yesterday I said that the internet would break tomorrow

I was referring to Spider-Man NWH tho

This just goes to show how words have consequences

Time to Abuse my newt found power.

I’m going to Get a 6 on my Timed Write I have for English
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    ScarX said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Those dang sun rays probs have something to do with it.
    Wait nevermind, Sentry would be OP if that were the case.
  • Options
    ScarXScarX Posts: 65

Thanos? Kang? Deadpool playing games with us again?

Or it could Galactus himself! We did see Reed stating his arrival to be mere months.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Aww snap, and I was just looking forward whole day to watching a movie and playing mcoc...

Well, off goes mcoc, Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, here I go. (Jokes aside tho, I sure hope they fix mcoc soon. I know it is a global crash outta Kabam's hands)
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    It’s back for me