**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider-Man No Way Home Trailer Chat - WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THE TRAILER

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Saw a tik tok with predictions for the trailer, on a bingo sheet. I think out of the 24 squares of predictions (one free one) over 20 came true. So pumped.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★

There were at least a dozen times I was hoping for Tobey to swing in and we never got a glimpse of him.

I want andrew and tobey so bad but I have a strong feeling they aren't going to be in it or will be in some post credit scene/not important. (obvi some post credit scenes set up new movies but I mean one that won't)
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    because the title says spoiler warning, do we have to put up spoiler boxes?
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

2:21 looks like a little bit a trailer editing :). As who is lizard going for? And it would just make the most sense for that to be a money shot of 3 characters vs 3 other characters.

big facts
  • Options
    Sazed said:

H3t3r said:

2:21 looks like a little bit a trailer editing :). As who is lizard going for? And it would just make the most sense for that to be a money shot of 3 characters vs 3 other characters.

big facts
    IF daredevil does make an apperance, does that mean a potential Kingpin???
  • Options
    Sazed said:

Sazed said:

H3t3r said:

big facts
    IF daredevil does make an apperance, does that mean a potential Kingpin???
    not going to spoil another property but he’s appearing somewhere else 👀
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Sazed said:

H3t3r said:

big facts
    I ain't letting trailer editing fool me. Not again after infinity war. Or endgame.
    Amen brother!( course they could have done this on purpose and we could be going crazy... and as I'm writing this I just thought, maybe that lizard is going for Doctor Strange? It seems likely that they would fight together)
  • Options

Looks like Doc Oc will not be a villain for too long here.

At least it looks like he will join forces with spider-man at some point

This is what I was thinking too. If this is the same Doc Oc as Spider-Man 2, then we know he's capable to having a change of heart, just like at the end of that one.
    And that would make my day. I love Doc Oc, not just in the movie but in-game too
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

the brazilian trailer confirmed my suspisicions. go on twitter to culture crave. you will know what im talking about.
    yeah I saw that lol he just yanked his head to the left outta nowhere
  • Options

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

the brazilian trailer confirmed my suspisicions. go on twitter to culture crave. you will know what im talking about.
    yeah I saw that lol he just yanked his head to the left outta nowhere
    Obviously someone was just having some fun with ragdoll physics. Right...
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    It seems like they took everything good about the original 5 movies and put them in that. Especially that MJ falling scene was like the Gwen one
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    If Tobey and Andrew aren’t in this movie…
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    As much as I want them to be in it, if this trailer means anything, I don’t think Tobey and Andrew will make an appearance. Maybe in a quick cameo, but with the way the trailer seems to be conveying the story, I don’t think it would make sense to throw them in. Then again, Marvel is known for editing and making trailers tricky to unravel.
  • Options

As much as I want them to be in it, if this trailer means anything, I don’t think Tobey and Andrew will make an appearance. Maybe in a quick cameo, but with the way the trailer seems to be conveying the story, I don’t think it would make sense to throw them in. Then again, Marvel is known for editing and making trailers tricky to unravel.

They’re in the movie.
  • Options

I disagree. It wouldn't make sense for them not to be in the movie ,But their past villians are. That would make no sense.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Trailer gave me chilllzzzz