**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An interaction I won't miss about map 7

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Why is it ok for the SSD mod to issue a prompt that is impossible to execute properly regardless of skill? Section 2, the Mighty Charge 2 lane. Juggs fight, I immediately roll a double intercept prompt.. then on the next cycle another. Only way to compete the prompt that I know of is to intentionally attempt to Intercept an Unstoppable Mighty Charge dash knowing you'll eat the attack(s)... 🤷‍♂️ It's whatever I guess, it's just annoying. I guess you can attempt to special intercept if the animation gives you a safe distance afterwards.😅

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I don't even care about SSD anymore,, just focus on the fight and if the prompt gets completed then great.
  • Options
    Any clarification or insight on the disagree? Is there a way to execute it aside from special intercept and hope you aren't punished?
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited November 2021

Any clarification or insight on the disagree? Is there a way to execute it aside from special intercept and hope you aren't punished?

I'm not sure, but you can intercept mighty charge if I'm correct.

Just have to wait for his unstoppable to go away.
  • Options
    MkkalMkkal Posts: 37
    I personally don't mind it, its free will power healing for me lol
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Mkkal said:

This was always my opinion on it as well. So Sayeth Doom was my favorite day because it was free healing. But I get what OP is saying. It's like putting Luke Cage on a path with Bleed Vulnerability.
  • Options
    So they aren't in disagreement with the facts of the post. Just that it doesn't affect them because of their mastery choices. Got it. What an interesting reason to hit the disagree button.

In any event, still crush the map with zero issue. Moving to map 8 next week. Wasn't the point of the post. The point of the post was that it's an entire lane that's in conflict with one of the mods. That's it pretty much.
  • Options

Mkkal said:

This was always my opinion on it as well. So Sayeth Doom was my favorite day because it was free healing. But I get what OP is saying. It's like putting Luke Cage on a path with Bleed Vulnerability.
    Thanks for actually commenting on the point of the post. Yeah, but I'd say it's more like having a whole lane with LC, followed by a few robots and then Colossus:)
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

Mkkal said:

Thanks for actually commenting on the point of the post. Yeah, but I'd say it's more like having a whole lane with LC, followed by a few robots and then Colossus:)
    Not quite the same though is it? you can use champs with assisted intercepts like Moleman/Prof X/Elsa to get around your problem.
  • Options
    Uvogin said:

Mkkal said:

Not quite the same though is it? you can use champs with assisted intercepts like Moleman/Prof X/Elsa to get around your problem.
    Oh, I do agree with everyone that it's not actually a problem large enough to affect team selection. I don't use items or anything. It was still more about that the conflict shouldn't exist in my opinion. One could also do the Bleed Vulnerability path and play normal. They just wouldn't get the damage bonus is all. It wasn't the point he was making I think.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    Beyond assisted intercepts, couldn’t champions with good debuff shrugging mechanics also bypass this problem? Shang Chi and Nick Fury come to mind for me.
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

Beyond assisted intercepts, couldn’t champions with good debuff shrugging mechanics also bypass this problem? Shang Chi and Nick Fury come to mind for me.

100%, and the assisted intercepts was also a solid work around. KG works great too.