**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Request for next eq

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
Currently we all know the state of the game.

But my question to kabam is if they want to reconsider next months and further eq untill they fixed the bugs

For example the cosmic quest right now

We have terrax and silver surfer shrugging off debuffs. When we combine this with lag … its really terrible to play those to things enhance each other in the experience in a bad way.

The same with the falter which decreases defense ability accuracy. Now we have 2 ways our parry can fail. The bugs & the passive this also enhances eachother in a bad way.

Could you please look at the nodes and take the current bugs into account so the frustrations levens have time to lower back to a normal level. (Some frustration in a game like this is normal but for me personally it feels like the frustration level keeps rising)

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I feel like the quests are designed in advance so if they did decide to do this it’ll be a while
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

I feel like the quests are designed

thats rich
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    Riptide said:

I feel like the quests are designed in advance so if they did decide to do this it’ll be a while

Thans why I am asking them to consider it. I could assume nothing can be changed or reconsidered or take a chance and ask. If they have a chance and are willing to take a second look that would be a win.