**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apoc with +500% hp and aspect of evolution

2»

Comments

• Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★

Really kabam? We had troubles with the first two weak of the secondary quest and now you put an Apocalypse with +500% hp and aspect of evolution? How can we do this without revives? Ah i remember to you that there is still the parry and dex bug.......instead of release easier content while this bug isnt fixed, you release always harder ones.....

Try it with ultron
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 197 ★★

Side quest is way over the top& since the 2 side paths are gated , that leaves Only have 2 usable heroes. Less room for error and the opposite of fun. I Used a 6* R3 Ultron and it took about 5 minutes to take down apoc with over 200 hits.

I don't think you know the best way to use Ultron. I used Ultron R2 and the fight took 195 hits.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    If they were to handicap us to 2 champs, might as well bump up the rewards significantly. Or just make it like the last side quest where sersi or ikaris gets ridiculous bonuses
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    This week is easy then week 2
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    StainA said:

In no way did I find this week’s SQ “easy”, but I’ve at least been able to beat Apoc on legendary difficulty. I haven’t even bothered with last week’s Annihilus. He’s my kryptonite even without **** health and nodes. I’m more concerned with Weapon X than Apoc 😩

But if it’s an answer to a question or any sort of explanation on anything MCOC that you’re after, Kabam are not the people to ask. They don’t care about the players.

You have doom??
    You just need to get one stagger on annihilus and then wait for the node unstoppable to trigger on him
    His rod will be nullified with his unstoppable and then you can normal doom cycle him..
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    Weapon X was harder than Apoc
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    If the difficulty continues going up, so be it. There’s rarely difficult content now and it’s boring.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Are u all new players or something?... U dont know Kabam always makes the month of November a lil more difficult in every aspect?
    EQ is a lil bit harder
    SQ is a bit harder
    All month is mined with sub par offers...
    They want your units before Cyber Monday!!!
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★

Weapon X was harder than Apoc

AA
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,301 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

If the difficulty continues going up, so be it. There’s rarely difficult content now and it’s boring.

Not for 750 six star shards. They better be upping the rewards if the difficulty keeps going up
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Garlo said:

Side quest is way over the top& since the 2 side paths are gated , that leaves Only have 2 usable heroes. Less room for error and the opposite of fun. I Used a 6* R3 Ultron and it took about 5 minutes to take down apoc with over 200 hits.

I don't think you know the best way to use Ultron. I used Ultron R2 and the fight took 195 hits.

Which is similar to the 208 that It took me and yes, I’m not the best (Ultron) player in the game. You must be oh so awesome to have done it in 13 less hits; congrats on your greatness.
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    My boy made this job.