**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Map (various) Difficulty [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Well from what I'm reading map 5 is just as screwed up as map 6 but here we go... I don't think my battle group has done map 5 in 3 or 4 years 😂
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 335 ★★★

This is the 2nd mini on day 3 of map 5

Use void or quake or cap iw with a tech and a skill teammates. You can't use colossus on buffet come on
  • GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    You know the sadest part still no apology from kabam hq
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Awesome, day 4 map 6
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Glads said:

Kabam Boo: "Hi again folks, the team sincerely apologises that this has happened. As they are unable to make any retroactive changes, the team will consider some compensation for the inconvenience. For now, we kindly ask that you select a different Map until the team can get this issue fixed. We will let you all know when the issue is resolved. We apologise once again for the inconvenience. We will be back again once we have more information on the compensation, and also when the issue is resolved. Sorry and thanks again for your continued patience and understanding!"

Previous page.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    As it’s day 3 now I’m going with theyre just gonna let this ride and maybe fix it later lol
    In the mean time I’ll be doing 80+ hits just to get my first mutant charge for Corvus while juggling the dismay node🥳😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★

As it’s day 3 now I’m going with theyre just gonna let this ride and maybe fix it later lol
    In the mean time I’ll be doing 80+ hits just to get my first mutant charge for Corvus while juggling the dismay node🥳😂

They literally said they're not shutting down AQ. Oh and it's day 4.

Ok random person lol
    Jackd1989 said:

This is true. They said they were sorry for the issue, they're working on fixing it as well as Compensation, and in the meantime they suggested people drop down in Maps to make it easier.

But when the issue is affecting lower maps as well and not just Map 6 which Kabam seems to think is the only one with the issue, where are alliances meant to drop down to? Not running AQ until its fixed?
    They never said it was only one Map. They merged the Threads into the same place. Which is general housekeeping.
    In the past, they've stopped AQ. However, that was either close to the start, or in circumstances where game play wouldn't be possible at all. In this instance, that's not the case. So people are free to make their own minds up. Not play it, play it as it is, or drop down to make it easier on them.
    It's not an ideal situation, but we have options while they sort it out.

Ok random person lol
    This is true. They said they were sorry for the issue, they're working on fixing it as well as Compensation, and in the meantime they suggested people drop down in Maps to make it easier.
    I hear what you’re saying but….they’ve canceled AQ for less before and while I appreciate the apology the compensation will dictate the sencerity of said apology to me(and several others I’m sure. Should note I have low expectations on that too lol
    Jackd1989 said:

Jackd1989 said:

But when the issue is affecting lower maps as well and not just Map 6 which Kabam seems to think is the only one with the issue, where are alliances meant to drop down to? Not running AQ until its fixed?
    They never said it was only one Map. They merged the Threads into the same place. Which is general housekeeping.
    In the past, they've stopped AQ. However, that was either close to the start, or in circumstances where game play wouldn't be possible at all. In this instance, that's not the case. So people are free to make their own minds up. Not play it, play it as it is, or drop down to make it easier on them.
    But as others have mentioned - they have took AQ down midweek before for other issues so why not now?
    And if they were truly showing they are taking into account all maps then when they did the merging threads and housekeeping - they would have changed the title of the post to reflect that and not just leave it as AQ Map 6 Difficulty
    To the best of my recollection, they've canceled AQ when it was close to the start, or when something was so game-breaking it would be unplayable. As frustrating as this situation is, neither one of those apply. The run has 2 days left.
  • GladsGlads Posts: 397 ★★★
    Glads said:

Glads said:

Kabam Boo: "Hi again folks, the team sincerely apologises that this has happened. As they are unable to make any retroactive changes, the team will consider some compensation for the inconvenience. For now, we kindly ask that you select a different Map until the team can get this issue fixed. We will let you all know when the issue is resolved. We apologise once again for the inconvenience. We will be back again once we have more information on the compensation, and also when the issue is resolved. Sorry and thanks again for your continued patience and understanding!"

Previous page.
    Yes I didn't remember the exact wording, you're correct. The problem is which my parents taught me 35 years ago action's speak louder than words
    A good comparison is a kid getting punched at school, the teacher sees it asked the bully to apologise he/she says sorry, then does the same thing the next day punches a kid, that is what has been happening isn't it?
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

Jackd1989 said:

They also never said it is only one map. I think that's where myself, and others, are still pretty frustrated.

They've made their apology and indicated they'll offer some compensation, which is all well and good, but they haven't offered any transparency into what they (Kabam) understand the issue to be, or how they intend to resolve it.

Surely not even you could overlook the community's concern when they make a vague acknowledgement of an issue in a thread titled "AQ Map 6 Difficulty", that Kabam may believe this is isolated to Map 6 only, leaving other maps overtuned, and requiring another week to resolve it after their first effort.

Ultimately, at the risk of speaking for everyone, I think that's all any of us want right now.

1) What have you, Kabam, interpreted as the issue(s)?
    2) What do you, Kabam, intend to do to resolve it?

While the forums can be pretty toxic, I'm fairly certain the vast majority are level headed enough to realize it can take time to implement the changes, but again, I suspect the overwhelming majority are concerned that Kabam doesn't understand what the community believes requires fixing, and the lack of communication from Kabam only fuels that fire.
    Its not about the time to implement the changes or fixes... Its about the time they should have taken to test before releasing it.