**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions first time achievement?

LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
Has anyone else reached friendship level 100 yet? If not, hey Kabam, give me a cool reward.

Actually, I'd just be happy if the "Unstoppable Ally" (receive "Battlerealm Bestie" title 25 times) and "Titan Teammate" (receive it 50 times) titles were actually, you know, achievable. In the hundreds of friendship crystals I've opened over the last three or so years, I've received the "Battlerealm Bestie" title three times. That means it would only take a few decades and level 1000+ to get the first of these, let alone the second.

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Nice! I think the highest I have is like 20/30 something.
  • Options

Nice achievement! May I request you incursion less so that the activity will plummet and the rewards will get the much deserved attention they need?

Excellent question. I sure would if I thought it might gain traction.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    LJF said:

Has anyone else reached friendship level 100 yet? If not, hey Kabam, give me a cool reward.

Actually, I'd just be happy if the "Unstoppable Ally" (receive "Battlerealm Bestie" title 25 times) and "Titan Teammate" (receive it 50 times) titles were actually, you know, achievable. In the hundreds of friendship crystals I've opened over the last three or so years, I've received the "Battlerealm Bestie" title three times. That means it would only take a few decades and level 1000+ to get the first of these, let alone the second.

We actually know the title names? WOW! I never knew about the name but knew that they were achievable. Know anyone who has them?
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Nice achievement

Nice 6* Kitty Pryde
  • Options

LJF said:

We actually know the title names? WOW! I never knew about the name but knew that they were achievable. Know anyone who has them?

I'd be floored if anyone has either of them. "Battlerealm Bestie" titles are rare enough. These are neigh-impossible given how many times you need to get lucky with a friendship crystal giving you enough BB titles.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    That’s pretty crazy!

Not sure what the drop rates on those crystals are, but I have pulled like 5 titles, and am no where near even L20 on any friends lol
  • Options
    Riptide said:

That’s pretty crazy!

Not sure what the drop rates on those crystals are, but I have pulled like 5 titles, and am no where near even L20 on any friends lol

Wow, that's some crazy luck based on my drop rates of the title. My sample size would estimate about a 3% drop rate. But even with your insane luck, you're still not close to earning the extra title. It's bonkers how it's basically out of reach for literally everyone. Why make something that no one can achieve?