**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question for Map 8 players

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
What's the consensus so far on the scoring for Map 8? Is it just me, or do the points per fight seem almost identical to map 7 so far?

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I'm worried something is wrong with the scoring and it's going to affect the cycle rewards.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    We are at 25 million day 1, with 12800 prestige, with only the 3 minis down. I think thats a bit higher right?
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

What's the consensus so far on the scoring for Map 8? Is it just me, or do the points per fight seem almost identical to map 7 so far?

not sure how it is about points but I'm liking it lmao, love my paths XD

We are at 25 million day 1, with 12800 prestige, with only the 3 minis down. I think thats a bit higher right?

What about per fight? We are 12.5 prestige and the fights are only giving 160 something per fight? I swear that seems the same as map 7.

not sure how it is about points but I'm liking it lmao, love my paths XD
    Yeah, same. The Cross-fights are pretty cool I think.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

What about per fight? We are 12.5 prestige and the fights are only giving 160 something per fight? I swear that seems the same as map 7.

Looking back, i have killed a mini so far and only have 2.8 mil. Idk if thats normal.
    edited November 2021
    Monk1 said:

Points seem very low for map 8.

Has there been any confirmation that 8x5 with no modifiers will score higher than 7x5 with them? Nothing would surprise me with way this game works

Far as I know it's been radio silence? But yeah, I'm telling you these points seem the same as map 7. Per fight at least. Almost identical.
    Anyone can confirm what happens if you cross the last tile? Remember seeing an in game message about that.
  • kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 427 ★★★
    Monk1 said:

Points seem very low for map 8.

Has there been any confirmation that 8x5 with no modifiers will score higher than 7x5 with them? Nothing would surprise me with way this game works

Lol imagine the effort and you don't get a 10% t5cc. Just map 8 crystals with dissapointed drop rates
    edited November 2021
    I think the map 8 crystals might be good if viewed in a large enough sample, but too soon to tell. As for the points, hopefully the multiplier is what makes the difference. After playing a little more, I can see why the stats/PI of the defenders is limited. The more complex node combinations sometime require a slower combat pace to play around them, which could lead to too many timeouts if the hp was too high.