**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ map 6

dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 162
edited November 2021 in General Discussion
Anyone else finding parry is INCREASINGLY MORE broken in map 6? Other aspects of the game are off too. Not being able to place incinerates, doom’s SP1 is not taking power. Seriously Kabam, I mean you put an AQ boss we all hated back in Map 5 but come the **** on. Will you meet us SOMEWHERE close to the middle here? It’s no wonder people are quitting this game.

Comments

• dukedevill4412dukedevill4412 Posts: 162
    Cool, all those open positions at Kabam and clearly no one wants to update the community on fixes but wants to monitor the forums for bad words. That’s your problem Kabam, you have zero clue how to allocate resources. You shouldn’t be monitoring the forums for bad words or rolling Kabam miike out here to sarcastically speak to us like we are second class citizens to him. I gave you constructive criticism in the beginning. But uh oh I used a bad word. How about you Feckless Uppity Childish Kangaroos actually do some work. Stop warning players on forums because last I checked you have been “warned” three times by many alliances who have PLEADED for any information about a fix to give us SOME hope of a light at the end of this tunnel but no. You Fickle Usurping Crying Kindergarteners have refused. So take that warning you gave me and blow it out your Absolutely Sartorial Sanctum.