**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ideal hawkeye buff

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
This my version of an ideal hawkeye buff that I would be very happy to use. Im still hyped for the actual hawkeye buff, but this is my “ideal” which is why he has a little more utility then it maybe should. (sorry for discussion spam, I'm done for now)

Passive:
Hawkeye’s unparalleled training with the bow prevents him from missing attacks.

Tipped arrows (persistence charge):
Hawkeye has 1 persistent chargee that can be consumed to select a tipped arrow
If no tipped arrows are chosen then his incinerate arrow is chosen by default

Bleed arrow, all specials apply a bleed dealing direct damage

Shock arrow, all specials apply an shock debuff dealing energy damage, shock debuffs are overcharged and deal double damage to robots

Incinerate arrow, all specials apply an incinerate dealing energy damage, reducing perfect block chance and and reduces block proficiency by 50% incinerate debuffs apply through block.

Dialed In

During Special Attacks, press the Block after the first hit Input to slow down time. Releasing the Block Input precisely when Hawkeye releases the arrow grants a Perfect Release bonus.

Heavy Attacks
Cause a Slow Debuff on the opponent for 10 seconds.

Special Attacks
Perfect Release: Tipped arrow debuffs lasts 5 seconds longer

Special Attack 1

100% chance to inflict Power Drain, removing 40% of a bar of Power.
Final Hit: 100% chance to inflict the selected Tipped arrow Debuff dealing 8,000 direct damage over 10 seconds.
Perfect Release: 100% chance to inflict a power lock debuff for 8 seconds

Dev note: honestly I don't know if this is too much or too little damage but I want hawkeyes damage to be a bit under mole man’s damage output or maybe equal idk.

Special Attack 2
100% chance to inflict a 15 second debilitate debuff. Increasing the duration of debuffs by 50%.
Perfect Release: Inflict a tipped arrow debuff dealing 10000 damage over 10 seconds.

Special Attack 3 – HEMORRHAGE
Inflicts 4 random tipped arrow debuffs each dealing 2.5k damage over 60 seconds, these debuffs are paused during light attacks

SIGNATURE ABILITY – Punish

Hawkeye is a team player, allowing his teammates extra opportunities to deal damage

He gains an extra prefight that applies to all heroes

Applies the assassin mastery at lvl 5 (this stacks if the user already has the assassin mastery)

If the user already has the assassin mastery, it takes effect at 30% health instead of 18%

Synergies:
Changing tigra synergy to give hawkeye a poison tipped arrow prefight

Also adding new synergy “hopeless” with ronin
Ronin gains benefits from the assassin mastery when opponents are below 50% health, this does not stack with hawkeyes prefight.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• KUZURIKUZURI Posts: 40
    When will the update reflect ?
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Dude I would honestly love if this was Hawkeyes real buff, the dmg numbers on paper looks a tad too high imo but once toned down a little (very little) would be ideal....