**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Choose the Champion 2021 or 2002???

Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Is it Just me or did I miss the choose your Champion contest for this year?? Was adding Hercules too hard?? I would love to see it again. I'm going to suggest the following 8 champs (I won't pick any from the first) : Whiplash (Tech) , MoonDragon (cosmic), Polaris (mutant) , Speedball ( Science ), Shuri (Tech), Shaman (Mystic) , Mandarin (mystic or tech depending on which verion) , Blindside (Skill)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    they haven’t announced anything yet for this year
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
    Smartphones weren’t even really a thing in 2002, no wonder you missed the choice champ
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Riptide said:

Smartphones weren’t even really a thing in 2002, no wonder you missed the choice champ

Sorry for the Typo
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Pretty sure that either Mandarin will be Skill, if not Mystic.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★

Pretty sure that either Mandarin will be Skill, if not Mystic.

Guy, Mandarin got his powers from 10 rings. In the comics, they are a mix of Advanced Technology and Magic. Mandarin's main power is the ring so that's why I lead with Mystic or tech. Skill is acceptable based on the way the movie version was done.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’ll list 6 champs id like to see. I’ll stick to a few obscure ones and not the most wanted:

Prowler - OG costume! Synergy with Miles.
    Morgan Le Fay - rides a dragon!
    Vulture 2099 - Cannibal. Gains crit when opponent bleeds
    Blob - us fat guys stick together
    Silk - I know - no more spidey’s but she’s awesome!
    Skurge - double M16’s!!!

Choose one for fun!

Cheers!
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    They never said they were going to do a choose your champion every year, did they? As far as I am awake, the Hercules was a one time vote.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Snakep said:

They never said they were going to do a choose your champion every year, did they? As far as I am awake, the Hercules was a one time vote.

but once you sleep, there will be more…
  • Hey guys, please share any new Champion suggestions you have in our Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.