**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Falcon and sixth sense node

KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just brought Falcon into AQ for the sixth sense lane for the first time and while locked on he's constantly being auto blocked. No other nodes that would increase AA or grant immunity to DAAR so what gives?I usually just use Cap and parry heavy but figured I'd give Falcon a go and now it seems I'm stuck using a champ who should counter the node but does nothing instead.

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Can you take a pic of the nodes, and defender?
  • Hey there, as someone brought up, if you happen to know which other nodes were active, who the defenders were, or if you happened to catch any footage of this, that could help us to replicate the conditions this occurred under and look into this a bit more easily.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    Riptide said:

Can you take a pic of the nodes, and defender?

AQ map 7, already did the lane so can't take a picture now but it happened against nebula, rogue and corvus. None of the other nodes were or any consequence to what was occurring.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★

Hey there, as someone brought up, if you happen to know which other nodes were active, who the defenders were, or if you happened to catch any footage of this, that could help us to replicate the conditions this occurred under and look into this a bit more easily.

I'll check later tonight if there's an easily accessible sixth sense somewhere to test against and try to record some or can try to remember to record in section 3 since I run the same path. It was pretty regular auto blocks so really anywhere the sixth sense node is should have the same results using Falcon.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I got autoblocked on map6 by the imiw in section 3