**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This is bug or I am missing something about death match in arena

Today I got multiple death matches in 6* featured arena at streak 44,46,47 , 48 which I have naver faced before. It is looking like a bug. I am attaching screen shot.

Comments

• AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    AKKKTEK said:

Today I got multiple death matches in 6* featured arena at streak 44,46,47 , 48 which I have naver faced before. It is looking like a bug. I am attaching screen shot.

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Facing similar with my 4/55 5* at the moment. Feels like a switch was just flipped with the match making parameters.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Intuition tells me that Kabam implemented the match making changes from earlier this year to get ahead of what blyber weekend will do to match making with all the new r4 6*s being thrown into the pool.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Same issue. Happening in the 6* basic arena....all my 4/55 champs were met with 6* R3 teams.
  • arekttarektt Posts: 4
    Same in the 6* Basic. I've lost win streak :/
  • ericong77ericong77 Posts: 32
    Same, have to use boost to prevent losing win streak.