**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Platinumpool Solo Event Compensation : Thank You Kabam

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
Today I've got an in-game message from Kabam and it was really unexpected. I was at #13th place. Apparently , there are more than 3 cheaters in top 10 so I could get top 10 rewards. I did get his chest second time from crystals and needed a second leg but couldn't hit top 10. Now I know next year I will be able to dupe him. Thanks for this surprise but I would like to ask something. Can we see updated top 10 ?

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Congratulations to you exHavok.. 6* PlatinumPool for your 6* roster.
  • Options
    They might not be able to post an updated leaderboard as that would in effect be posting a list of cheaters (which their current policies do not allow them to do). But I do know the devs have been working hard to improve their cheat detection metrics and also trying to find ways to compensate players who miss leaderboard rewards because of players they can confirm are cheating. They’ve been working on this for quite some time now. I’m glad to see those efforts are now benefiting the players (the ones playing fair).