**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant

DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I want to start a variant soon, Which one would be the easiest for me right now. i am decent at the game, and can intercept, dex and parry well.
My roster:

Also suggest how many revives I should go into the variant with.

Thx for any help.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    could probably take the tech variant (v3) with Warlock, Sentinel, Punisher, Ultron, and Duck

maybe take up the sentinel another rank first
  • Options

could probably take the tech variant (v3) with Warlock, Sentinel, Punisher, Ultron, and Duck

maybe take up the sentinel another rank first

ok

• Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Probably none tbh unless you want to have a hard time. I'd say you should wait and build up more maxed out 5*s first then start the variant.
  • Options

Probably none tbh unless you want to have a hard time. I'd say you should wait and build up more maxed out 5*s first then start the variant.

I will not fully complete, i will attemp the quest, but if I fing it very difficult, then I won't do it.
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    I’d hold off on the varients but if I were you I would prob go with villian or tech varient. Keep in mind that villain has the buffed varient rewards
  • Options
    Dash855 said:

I’d hold off on the varients but if I were you I would prob go with villian or tech varient. Keep in mind that villain has the buffed varient rewards

ok thx