Act 8 idea?

DiablordDiablord Member Posts: 564 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Act 9/10 story idea:

So in this act, Carina nad the summoner defeat the Carina clone made by thanos and travel to another timeline. In this timeline, the summoner won the contest and has the iso-sphere and infinity stones. He let only 8 champs free from the spell.

This act gives all the 8 characters some global buffs. the original champs are:
Cap og, Scarlet witch, spider gwen, thor foster, thanos, joe fixit guillotine and Black panther.

Global buffs:

The good old days: All #freed champs gain a passive fury for each iso charge granting 857 attack rating.

The iso sphere:
Iso charges last indefinatly as cross fights.
Max is 50
Cap OG: every time he blocks, there is a 25% chance to get an iso charge
Iron man: Every time he gains an armour up, there is a 25% chance to get an iso charge
Scarlet Witch: every time she crits, there is a 25% chance to get an iso charge
Spider gwen: Every time she applies and enervate on the opponent, there is a 25% chance to get an iso charge
Thor Foster: every time a stun or shock is placed on opponent, there is a 25% chance to get an iso charge
Thanos: Every time he uses a special attack, there is a 75% chance to get 3 iso charges
Joe Fixt: every time a dead man's debuff is placed, there is a 25% chance to get an iso charge
Black panther: every time black panther intercepts, there is a 50% chance to get an iso charge
Guillotine: Every time she gains a soul, there is a 15% chance to get an iso charge

Only 1 chapter:

Quest 1: Boss: Cap IW: Micro Reflect, Force of Will, iso matters: Each iso charge grants 20% chance to bypass glancing and bypass aar immunity.

Quest 2: Boss: Scarlet Switch sigil: Shatter, Powerfull, Iso buffed: Buffs gain +20% potency per iso charge and attacker gains 30% chance to not lose a buff by nullify.

Quest 3: Boss: Black Panther: Combat deja vu unblockable, 90% physical and energy resistance, Buffet, Iso genes: Each iso charge grants a passive prowess increasing special damage by 30%, Each Iso charge also grants 10% resitance bypassing.

Quest 4: Summoner( infinity Stones ): Stoned might: Gains abilities and animations of other champs periodically, Order: Hela, IMIW, Howard the Duck, America Chavez, Galactus( who will hopefully be in the game by then ) and Domino.
Powerfull, Debuff Immune, Iso withdrawal ( Everytime summoner changes abilities, apply a degen on the summoner dealing 100% of your attack as direct damage over 4 seconds per iso charge.

Quest 5: Thanos nameless: same nodes as quest 4 boss excpet that the champs are different, The champs for nameless thanos are Galactus, Ikaris, Mojo, IWIW and Peni Parker.

Quest 6 boss: summoner ( all mighty )

summoner abilities, Every threshold of 10%, he replaces himself with a #freed character, you have to knockout that champ to fight the summoner again.

Summoner's no mercy: Special attacks instantly elimante you.

Enraged: every time the attacker crits, 50% chance to go enraged for 4 seconds becoming unstoppable and unblockable.

Each iso charge makes your special attacks deal 10% of the damage as extra energy damage.

Below 5%, the summoner realises he can not defeat the real summoner, He regens all the way to full, but no one can gain power now, All iso charge furies are removed except for 5. only basic hits deal damage for both champs and the summoner's special abilities do not work,he is very aggresive.

Rewards:
Act completion rewards: 3 t6basic, 4 t3alpha, 90,000 6* shards, 6* scarlet witch

Act exploration rewards:
Chosen crystal: Chose 6 champs to put in the crystal and it will pick anyone of them,
1 t6 class catalyst crystal and 1 6* r3-r4 generic gem, I Conquered myself title and 6* wolverine.

I hope this will be a fun act content to play, pls give feedback on this wierd idea.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Karen_Grant01Karen_Grant01 Member Posts: 70
    My feedback is get a life .. I think you are getting mad by playing this game ...
  • Karen_Grant01Karen_Grant01 Member Posts: 70
    There are professional devs out there .. it's their responsibility to made content ..
  • DiablordDiablord Member Posts: 564 ★★★

There are professional devs out there .. it's their responsibility to made content ..

All games have suggestions, I never told Kabam to implement this, I made this just a fun concept and to see how others would react to this kind of concept.
    About having a life, I go to school for 8 hours and go to basketball practice for 1 hour every day. I don't think I can have more of a life than this.

My feedback is get a life .. I think you are getting mad by playing this game ...

Your name does suit you tbh.