**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts about the Cyber week-end bundles

Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
In a constructive way and as a TB :

I like :
- The use of the store for the offers. That is clear enough.
- The communication in the forum with questions & answers
- The ability to custom by choosing between different bundles
- Some nice bundles (bundles 1, 6 and 8)

I dislike :
- The lock on 5k bundles. I am interested in 1 bundle and can buy it, but some bundles on the way are useless for me. So I probably won’t buy this costly bundle.
- As a consequence the limit of 1 on the bundles. If I have to spend 5k units, I would like to chose several times the same bundle.
- The fact to not see the content of the locked bundle in another way than the pop-up.
- Some missing information about the content (especially the numbers of shards in the « prime ascending crystal » - bundle 3 - 1k units)

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    As for the lock on that 5k bundle, you would have had to buy the previous ones in the other format for the bundles. The way they did it this time IML is great.

As for the 1 time purchase, you would only get one in the previous format too.

Agree with not being able to see the bundles.

Don't have anything to say to counter this one.
  • Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    StainA said:

Overall not bad, but I hate Cav Nexus crystals though. They’re just fancy looking things that will give you uselessness. 14 of them and not a single 6* amongst the 42 options given.

All rng though, I opened 52 and got 3 nexus 6*, a so so 6* and like 19 5*s (posted a video of it in another thread) compared to the amount of shards normally in those deals this paid off for me but again I know it’s all rng
  • Options
    DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    I'm TB and I think the resources from the unit store offers such. The cyber weekend store bundles are alright but I'm saving my units for the gifting event. Don't think I will spend on cyber weekend this year.
  • Options
    DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    I meant to say suck not such lol
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Trash didnt spend like other years
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    StainA said:

Overall not bad, but I hate Cav Nexus crystals though. They’re just fancy looking things that will give you uselessness. 14 of them and not a single 6* amongst the 42 options given.

I got one 6*. It was 6* Juggs lmao
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,475 ★★★★
    The laughable amount of sig stones is my biggest take away. July 4th I belive you got 105 for 90 bucks. Plus 4500 units. Plus everything else. This year 5000 units for less than 100. I realize it cost roughly 90$ on July 4th. But cyber weekend was a joke.

Now there were some really good things. Specifically the value in an Odin.

Also everyone complaining about the cavalier nexus. I think that was basically a way to give iso with a small chance at a 6*. I have 100's of thousands of 4 star shards so I don't need the iso, but I'm sure it helped many players.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I bought two Black Panther chests for the associated goodies attached. I will not be spending my units on any of the cyber weekend TB deals. I’m keeping everything for the upcoming gifting event