**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nimrod sp2 shocks

KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is it just me or does he place shock debuffs instead of passive on his sp2? Really cripples his damage against red mags who he seems in part designed to counter.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Video?
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 308 ★★★
    Riptide said:

Video?

Don't have a video recorder at the moment but here's a screen shot mid sp2 showing they're debuffs and how low the damage is because of mags resistance to shock debuffs.

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    I straight up didn’t even know he was supposed to apply passive shocks. I was lucky enough to pull him from his early access bundle and he’s always applied debuffs, which I felt was silly against Magneto.

So he’s been bugged since release with active instead of passive. Definitely need to draw some attention to this so it can be addressed.
    Wicket329 said:

I straight up didn’t even know he was supposed to apply passive shocks. I was lucky enough to pull him from his early access bundle and he’s always applied debuffs, which I felt was silly against Magneto.

So he’s been bugged since release with active instead of passive. Definitely need to draw some attention to this so it can be addressed.

Yea hopefully they'll see this and get a quick fix. With so much of his kit designed as a counter to Mags this needs fixing asap or he loses a ton of viability for that matchup since the sp2 is where his damage lies. I'll post this in the bugs section if it isn't moved there soon.
  • Would you happen to remember any particular quest where you've seen this happen or what nodes were active? This can help us start by replicating the exact circumstances of what you saw and investigating from there.

Would you happen to remember any particular quest where you've seen this happen or what nodes were active? This can help us start by replicating the exact circumstances of what you saw and investigating from there.

Hey it happens anywhere you use Nimrod unfortunately. I used him in both epic and legendary of this months side quest and his sp2 shocks were active debuffs in all fights, against Magneto, Omega Red, Apocalypse boss, Storm X etc.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★

Would you happen to remember any particular quest where you've seen this happen or what nodes were active? This can help us start by replicating the exact circumstances of what you saw and investigating from there.

It’s universal for me. I’ve used him in regular questing, AQ, AW, Arena, everywhere. Shocks were always active, never passive.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit This was reported back on Sep 24th with video in another thread.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1961704#Comment_1961704

The issue remains the same. Regardless of where you use Nimrod....his SP2 is inflicting active shocks instead of passive ones per his champion description.