**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Offers

maffu1234maffu1234 Posts: 3
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I don’t understand why cav and thronebreaker get seperate much better offers but uncollected have the same as people who just started the game. What is the thinking behind that? Uncollected people can even get a full 5 star crystal unless they buy an odin. At least make some more offers for just uncollected people that include 6 stars for reasonable prices.
Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Or maybe you should get cavalier. As you progress further in the game, you get better stuff, but uncollected aren't all too far progressed
  • Options

Uncollected wants easy 6* hahaha good luck. Why dont they offer you everything then why waste time on being CAV or then more difficult Thronebreaker?

aye sam mate, don’t be a smart ass. I was only bringing up that challenger and uncollected have the same offers you doofus. And bye the way. Who doesn’t want a 6*.

• Options
    DaJiveTurkeyDaJiveTurkey Posts: 72
    Yeah but they aren't going give 6*s to Uncollecteds and make it easy for them to become cav or TB
  • Options

Yeah but they aren't going give 6*s to Uncollecteds and make it easy for them to become cav or TB

Then why would they give people still in act 1 the option to get 5 stars. your logic is off
  • Options
    maffu1234 said:

Then why would they give people still in act 1 the option to get 5 stars. your logic is off
    They give them easy 5*s to make the game enticing to spend money on. A decent player can get uncollected within a couple of weeks and a month after that your 4*s are you useless to you because act 6 gates them out. The point of spending money is getting an investment that will mean something to you for awhile. With 5*s you can get all the way through act 7, so they are a great investment that only loses value when you have 30 r3 6*s.
  • Options
    ShadowKing01ShadowKing01 Posts: 46
    i think the offers for uncollected should have had more 5 star shards in them, not really an incentive to buy when items do nothing for you as far as progression goes. Real money offers in this game needs to be better overall. November and December should the be highest profit margin for kabam, but they just keep dropping the ball for new players, which are basically the ones you want to keep playing.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    That's why I pushed for Cav, when they named it "Uncollected & Below" back in June.