**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AW attack advice

I am having a lot of difficulty play against the AI on most alliance wars. For me, I just seem to be slow by a step and I get wrecked.

I have no issues with any other part of the game. AQ, story, event, versus etc.

I just can't figure why or how for that matter the AW champs beat me so easily when the AI controls them, even when my RPI is higher them. I dash back, I block, I parry the normal stuff. But the AI is just like spitting in my face before I can consistently get some hits in.

It's like they are at working always at a extra sprint, that I can't match. Is it that I need to swipe faster forward at them? That's seems like a bad idea, as they just block first, and counter me quickly.

I need some routine that I can even the matches and hold my own versus the AI in the wars so I can help my team.

Advice needed. Thanks

Comments

• qhueqhue Posts: 9
    It’s you.. Don’t make it more then it is... Swipe... Tap... Kill...

Just relax & play the game... Have fun if you can... It makes it much easier.
  • SuraSura Posts: 89
    Just don't get the how AI can intercept with blocks while my trendal strikes for Venompool L1 or my L2 with Agent venom intercenerate are in mid attack. The second I'm attacking fine, then as fast can be, the AI blocks my special in midstream, and the counter right in my face.
    I dont how to counter that.