**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Black Friday Highlights

So I wanted to put pictures on this post. But for some reason, it seems that I have been having a little difficulty doing that recently. But it’s not a big problem. I can just tell you how I did.

So I’m currently uncollected. And my main big pulls were five star champs and some other stuff. So these were the highlights.

1. I had 4 grandmaster nexuses. From those I got 2 new three stars (domino and ibomb) and 2 four star nexuses (they weren’t anything special)
2. I had 4 legendary crystals. From those, I got 3 four stars and 1 five star (that one being a new rouge who I think I hear is underrated).
3. Then I had 2 generic five star crystals (I didn’t go for any mutant or skill because I have a lot of five star skill champs) and I got a new domino and a new symbiote supreme.
4. Then I got 2 mythic crystals and got a new five star black panther and a new five star star lord.
5. Then I got 3 legendary nexuses and out of those crystals, 2 out of the 3 were five stars. Those being an awakening of red hulk. And an awakening of psycho man.
6. Now this was very weird. But at least four of my openings had a domino. I saw domino in 3 of my nexuses from today. And I got a domino from a five star generic. And what else is funny is that I saw on one of prof hoff’s videos, he got a six star domino from a cavalier crystal. And my dad saw a domino from one of his nexuses. What is it with domino today. Me and my dad have started to call this day “Domino Day”. And if I see domino in next years Black Friday openings. I shall hear by claim this day as Domino Day if that’s the case.

So those were my highlights from today. And I would love to know yours. And if you got or saw domino today as well. So happy Black Friday, don’t worry about my photos problem it’s fine, Happy Domino Day, and enjoy the rest of your day.