**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom to rank up?

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Whom should I rank up?

5 star sig 20 Nick fury to rank 5

Or

6 star unawakened Kingpin

I have some skill cats in overflow and need to use them. Didn't use the poll option as it is still bugged while accessing the site on phone.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    I would rank that Nick up. Even in my unskilled hands he has done much work. Needs no additional stones either.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    poll can be made on phone, fyi. just try to make a poll with one option and it’ll take you to a screen where you can add more options.

To answer your question, Fury
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

poll can be made on phone, fyi. just try to make a poll with one option and it’ll take you to a screen where you can add more options.

Thanks.

This comes up when I try to add more options, and it doesn't add new ones.

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Thanks.

Just try to post it anyway, and it should bring you to a different screen telling you that you must have more pool options. You should be able to create it there
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Thanks.

Just try to post it anyway, and it should bring you to a different screen telling you that you must have more pool options. You should be able to create it there

Thanks for the tip. Will try it next time i want to post a poll
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Fury
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Fury