**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T4CC trade-in

TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
So what do you think...?

I think by now we should be able to pick the class we would like to receive in return for T4CC we trade.

It's pretty annoying to open T4CC crystals and not to get the desired class at all.

The current trade system (trade 2 crystals of one class for 1 of a random class) is annoying as well when you end up with a class that you don't need (full inventory).

If you are very unlucky you have to trade many crystals to get just 1 crystal of the class you need. I hope Kabam will change the system in the near future as I do think this counts towards a quality of life improvement (less time switching screens multiple times and less frustration in terms of undesired T4CC).

And yes, I just opened multiple T4CC and didn't get a single tier 4 mutant catalyst 🥺

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Nah, keep cats unless they expire seems to work for me. Don’t open crystals unless you need a rank up!
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★

Nah, keep cats unless they expire seems to work for me. Don’t open crystals unless you need a rank up!

Thats what I do 🙃
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    Or, maybe, lemme trade in some of these hundreds of t4cc I got for some t5c shards finally
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    I had to open 40 T4CC to get ONE Tech. That’s the unfortunate way in which RNG works sometimes.
  • TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    IcsGrec said:

I had to open 40 T4CC to get ONE Tech. That’s the unfortunate way in which RNG works sometimes.

And this is exactly what should NEVER happen.
    I get that RNG is part of the game but it just doesn't feel right to be wasting so many resources for just 1 catalyst.