**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The hunt for every special Callout

Comments

• KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 β˜…β˜…
    Thanks @RocketWaffle, I will add them to the list. Those three were not mentioned yet, cool 😎
    Found this one in a YT video of StarInSky. Not sure if this is specifically against Stealth Spider-Man:

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2021
    I wish they would do a better job with the language. Thou brings a gun?
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 242 β˜…β˜…
    Hercules has one with Captain Marvel Movie: "Fight me Coward!"

It might be with others, but I've only had it happen with CMM.

Was dueling rhino for the special quest and saw this,

sherin_66 said:

Hercules has one with Captain Marvel Movie: "Fight me Coward!"

It might be with others, but I've only had it happen with CMM.

Thanks @TheBoogyMan & @sherin_66 for noticing those. They were already collected in this list: https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Callouts where there are around 100 callouts collected and somewhat of 85 of them also have a screenshot.

• FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119 β˜…
    I've seen Spider-Man Stealth Suit call out "More like Sinister Sucks!" at the start of the fight against Sinister Six members, so far I've only fought Electro and had it called out

Stryfe against Apoc:

When you knock down a metal champ he says "Ha, my armor is shinier"

When he hits you whilst he is invisible he says "Miss me?" Or " Ha ha ha"

Only "Miss me?" was not on the list yet. I've added it.
    etgddhjj said:

Platpool's Legendary boost card
    No idea what does it do

Thanks, those weren't on the list yet. I've added them on the list.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I've seen Spider-Man Stealth Suit call out "More like Sinister Sucks!" at the start of the fight against Sinister Six members, so far I've only fought Electro and had it called out

Saw it against Doc Ock as well

Another Mr. Negative one

Thanks, added it to the list :)
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    iBom vs Juggernaut: *Help Me Kill You*
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 450 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Didn’t record because it wasn’t expected, but I was using nebula vs G99 and G99 said β€œI am the superior robot”

This was in act 7.3.4. The shock path.
  • R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 β˜…β˜…
    The fight me coward is not a thing only for Ex. Thing. It's for every Ex. (Abyss modified) character. They all say it. Its only in-built in Hercules' callouts.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    While fighting Mysterio with spideys. When you knock him down.

Didn’t record because it wasn’t expected, but I was using nebula vs G99 and G99 said β€œI am the superior robot”

This was in act 7.3.4. The shock path.

Thanks for this one, I've added it to the list.

While fighting Mysterio with spideys. When you knock him down.

Thanks for the screenshots, they were already added to the list. "MERELY A CRACK!" is another one when you knockdown Mysterio.
  • Herc has one with strange. Can't remember what it is tho

When Rouge uses her SP1 vs Mojo

Thanks for mentioning this one, it was already registered to the list. Take a look at the list what is missing though, as not all callouts have a screenshot yet: https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Callouts
    H3t3r said:

Herc has one with strange. Can't remember what it is tho

Can you remember what triggered it? Was it at the start of the fight, or after doing or receiving a specific attack?
  • Knordy said:

When Rouge uses her SP1 vs Mojo

Thanks for mentioning this one, it was already registered to the list. Take a look at the list what is missing though, as not all callouts have a screenshot yet: https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Callouts
    H3t3r said:

Can you remember what triggered it? Was it at the start of the fight, or after doing or receiving a specific attack?
    I can't remember. All i know is its incredibly rare. I tried replicating it but.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    H3t3r said:

It’s something like β€œI don’t trust you because your a physician” but in Hercules talk. The word β€œBah” is in there somewhere