**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bored

Like the subject says .. bored with the game.

Thronebreaker, completed 7.3 and new variant but no interest in exploration. Just not fun. Plus these are all my last 6 star pulls:

Air Walker
Venom
Dragon Man
Spiderman OG
Black Widow OG
Bishop (dupe)
Havok
Venom (dupe)
America Chavez
Hulk OG
Mr Negative
Iron Fist
Thor Ragnarok (2nd dupe)
Invisible Woman

Venom and Havok already rank 5, 5 star so not excited.

AQ/AW - just why??

The game was exciting to get to up to Thronebreaker now I feel at a stand still. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    Ladpcw78Ladpcw78 Posts: 69
    I chose mr negative from.Nexus thankfully. Bishop was a dupe.

They are the recent pulls from a pretty sad 6 star pool already. Last one was Cosmic Ghost Rider in January.

I think it’s based on no new champs period. Some I have as neither 5 or 6 star
  • Options
    Missed out Dragon Man is also 5 star Max.

• Options
    Variant 8 and 7.3 doesn’t help. I’m just not interested in exploring. They were dull to complete. Too many things to think about while fighting is not interesting.

Monthly events also didn’t help tho loved summoned symbiotic once he was at max rank
  • Options
    Ebony_Naw said:

I would not be surprised to see a new progression title soon. But also, if you find those pulls boring, no wonder you’re bored. At least 5 of 14 are great pulls, even if you have them as 5r5 champs.

No idea what the rest of your roster looks like but based on what you’ve posted, you have better luck than most.

Half of my roster is science and skill and this is the choice!
  • Options
    Ladpcw78 said:

Ebony_Naw said:

I would not be surprised to see a new progression title soon. But also, if you find those pulls boring, no wonder you’re bored. At least 5 of 14 are great pulls, even if you have them as 5r5 champs.

No idea what the rest of your roster looks like but based on what you’ve posted, you have better luck than most.

Half of my roster is science and skill and this is the choice!
  • Options

• Options
    Zan0 said:

Ladpcw78 said:

Variant 8 and 7.3 doesn’t help. I’m just not interested in exploring. They were dull to complete. Too many things to think about while fighting is not interesting.

Monthly events also didn’t help tho loved summoned symbiotic once he was at max rank

So you want fights where you can just use the same 5 champs and not even have to read the nodes?
    The fights are boring. Hence my post. Nodes are boring, all boring etc
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Yeah I would suggest you start an ALT account or just take a break from the game cuz I feel like at this point there's nothing else that's going to alleviate your boredom.